Friday, February 8, 2013

Chapter One

 Spirit's Shine
 Chapter One
 Testing Dubstep's Levels



     Todd let Song comb through his fur and observe his new marking. "Uh... It's naturally in." Song said. In the other room he could hear dubstep music flooding through the door. Shrillex and Deadmou5 probably. It usually came from Plair, Songs middle son. She had a lot of children. Symphony and Staccato where probably his favorite, but Staccato was a bit to boring. She always read the soothing books and was not into getting dirty. She was at least quiet. Symphony though was fun loving, and soothing and had wonderful music. He hadn't seen her all day! Todd listened to the dubstep. Defiantly not Plair playing it on his turn table! Probably a CD.. " Miss Song..? Could I please go find Symphony?" Todd asked Song. "Why sure! I saw her come home, but she went straight to her room and I couldn't see her. She was crying all night.. You should check up on her. Also, go get Turar for me will you?" Turar is Song's husband. He and Symphony where the only ones in the family with American accents. Song and the rest had rich and beautiful Australian accents. "Oh.. sure!" Todd said. He flew off through the long hallways. He reached a hotter area, where Dawn and Fartillia did their music. They where more interested in hard rock, and when the weren't doing music, they would be working out and dancing. It was beginning to get gross, because they where training in the hallway. Todd slunk past them and into the kitchen. "Turar?" Todd asked as he entered the kitchen. Turar was standing there, guilty as ever eating a Klondike ice-cream bar. "Wphat?"he asked, mouth full of Klondike. "Song needs you..." Todd said. "Aren't you on a diet?" Turar put his finger to his lip as to shush him and threw the Klondike into the trash.

    Todd stepped into the bland and quiet or was - quiet hallway. Symphony was singing a sad dubstep song with Plair, well, Plair had to be playing the dubstep... right? He stepped in the room. "Symphony?" Todd asked. "I'm so.. scared...." Symphony sang beautifully. If anyone in the whole family had the most impressive talents, it was Symphony.She was playing dubstep, better than Plaid! Todd stood in the doorway with wide eyes. Smphony was playing while crying, and a blue crescent moon was on her too! "I'm so scared... I'm so scared... I can't sleep... I can't sleep... I'm so scared... Of these monsters, that lay and lurk underneath my bed." She continued signing. "I can't sleep, or close my eyes..." She continued. Head in her paws, she began sobbing and the dubstep stopped. Something was wrong. Todd had to fix it.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't this song make you feel so.. bouncy or scared? Tell me if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you like totally need to write more of this story! I love it! I wish I could write this good -,- *sigh*. I hope I'm able to write good for Monday at least (long composition essay). Anyways back to you . . . your story is so suspenseful and full of mystery it's just absolutely amazing! Please write more!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY GOD THANKS SO MUCH! I could kiss you right now :P. You do know I know where live, I'm going to get you a gift basket and send it to your door! I made a chapter, then I screwed up BIG TIME and it was all fragments and other crap >:o

      Delete

Here's the commenting rules:
1. No spamming!
2. No cussing!
3. Be as positive as possible!
4. Don't criticize my writing or try to change it all!

I hope to see many comments in the future!