Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chapter Two - Part one

    Spirit's Shine
   Chapter two
   Solemn Wings From Who it May Concern Part one
   Never Fail



    Oh Todd. Oh Todd. Oh Todd. Oh... Todd..


        Symphony looked up into Todd's eyes, and scratched deep into his arm. "I know what your going to do. Your going to try an FIX me. Aren't you TODD?" She scolded him. "Yeah! You where UUPEST." Todd said, calmer than he thought he'd be with someone digging ultra-huge claws into your arm. A trickle of blood fell, but less than he expected. He felt something overwhelming and otherworldly coming off of Symphony, something Todd wished he was never encountering. He wanted to fight her off, but she was a girl. He found himself kicking her off with his hind legs. "Use your manners BOY.' Symphony snarled. Something came out from behind him, catching him off guard. It was Staccato. "What-" Todd began. Staccato  looked ravished and bristly, but she knew more about Symphony then Todd did. "Let me paint you a picture......" She said, her voice trailing off into another dimension. She took his hand, and then he felt like he was somewhere else, as if time where he just was had stopped, and all that was happening was happening. She was floating, and she was transparent. "Staccato! Your a ghost!" He yelped. Staccato flinched. "Don't remind me." She floated through this world, now it was becoming clear it was the house I was just at. "Uhm... This is where I show you the future. And it'll be your job to fix the past." Todd silently watched this "future". It was him and Staccato, walking back in. Symphony attacked future Todd, and the rest was gruesome. "I've showed you what there is. And now, I'll help you if you help me from a never-ending pit of crap" She said stubbornly. "Fine..." Todd said. Staccato brought him into the past, and  showed him it. It was Staccato coming home, to see a crazy and sobbing Symphony on her bed. She jumped off and attacked her. It was gruesome. Then Todd saw wings coming from Symphony- but then Staccato shouted from behind him in present past time "QUICK! HELP! SYMPHONY IS COMING IN THE PAST!" She yelped. She flew across the past, and Symphony burst out.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this story! I'm working on writing one and I'm making it into a website :D lol anyways I will try to go on the computer more to see when you post more stuffs. Peace out for now

    ReplyDelete

Here's the commenting rules:
1. No spamming!
2. No cussing!
3. Be as positive as possible!
4. Don't criticize my writing or try to change it all!

I hope to see many comments in the future!